This is a trio of "Random Zombies" from Heresy Miniatures
Oh, and just to correct my previous post, before the base coat went on, I thought the guy on the left would be OK as a 17th Century zed, but once I could see the detail more clearly, all three are destined to join the ranks of the zombpoc horde.
Having to assemble the Mantic and Warlord plastic mini's is time consuming, so I'll be cracking on with painting the Black Plague zombies and white metal witchfinders this week in between gluing sessions.
Short and sweet, cos I'm tired (but happy) now!
I hope everyone else has managed to get off to a good start to the month, and I hope to catch up with posts at some point later today once I've got the allocated "chores" out of the way!
Zomtober Blog List - click the links to visit
- Brummie's Wargaming Blog - Simon
- Four Colour Super Minis - Rob
- Eclectic Gentleman Tabletop Gamer - pulpcitizen
- Fantorical - Blaxkleric
- Mike's Random Wargaming Meanderings - Mike C
- Saturday Mornings - Ivor Evans
- 28mm Victorian Warfare - Michael Awdry
- Miniature Mayhem - Terry Silverthorn
- ANYTHING BUT A 1! - Clint
- Cheaphammer!!! - Kieron
- Lead Reckoning - Fred Jackson
- da Gobbo's Grotto - Wargaming blog - da Gobbo Grotto
- Never Mind The Jankers - Roy Williamson
- Paintbrush and Superglue - Matt
- Dizbusters Gaming Ephemera - Phil Curran
- Wargaming With Barks - Barks
- Thoughts of a Depressive Diplomatist - Edwin King
- EndTransmission's gaming stuff - Paul Smith
- Colgar6 and the Infinite Legion of Toy Soldiers - Colgar6