Apologies if the mini's look a bit shiny in the photo's, but I'm using a 'daylight' bulb in a desk lamp. Not the ideal solution to the lack of sunlight, but better than having everything look orange under the normal house lights.
Here we go then and keeping to my promise of painting at least one zombpoc zed per week, here's the latest additions to the All Things Zombie "horde" - two more from the Warlord 'Male Zombies" sprue.
I say, "The peasants are revolting" - Five Zombicide Black Plague mini's.
The Bubonic plague hit Eyam (old English name Aium) in 1665. I've played a little fast'n'loose with dates and pushed the this back about a quarter of a century to tie-in with my English Civil War / Fear and Faith campaign, where it's not the Bubonic plague at all!
Setting off to investigate this mysterious "plague" are our intrepid investigators.
The numbers are down a little this week due to other commitments, hopefully there'll be a bumper crop next week!
Zomtober Blog List - click the links to visit
- Brummie's Wargaming Blog - Simon
- Four Colour Super Minis - Rob
- Eclectic Gentleman Tabletop Gamer - pulpcitizen
- Fantorical - Blaxkleric
- Mike's Random Wargaming Meanderings - Mike C
- Saturday Mornings - Ivor Evans
- 28mm Victorian Warfare - Michael Awdry
- Miniature Mayhem - Terry Silverthorn
- ANYTHING BUT A 1! - Clint
- Cheaphammer!!! - Kieron
- Lead Reckoning - Fred Jackson
- da Gobbo's Grotto - Wargaming blog - da Gobbo Grotto
- Never Mind The Jankers - Roy Williamson
- Paintbrush and Superglue - Matt
- Dizbusters Gaming Ephemera - Phil Curran
- Wargaming With Barks - Barks
- Thoughts of a Depressive Diplomatist - Edwin King
- EndTransmission's gaming stuff - Paul Smith
- Colgar6 and the Infinite Legion of Toy Soldiers - Colgar6
- https://beerwithpeps.blogspot.co.uk/ - John Day