(I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know that next year, the first Sunday falls on the 7th of the month!)
Also, a big "Thank You" for all the kind comments and encouragement on my first ever Zomtober post last week!
Here then, fruits of this weeks labours, starting off with another trio of zombies for my horde. These are three mini's made up from the Warlord Games 'Male Zombies' sprue.
I think it took longer to assemble the mini's than it did to paint them!
They were done as a 'speed paint' with a zombie flesh wash (just weak enough to allow some of the grey base coat to show through), then the tattered clothing was block painted in various shades of brown. All the 'open wounds' were picked out with Army Painter 'Abomination Gore' and Citadel 'Ruby Red' and finally the eyes and teeth were picked out before giving them an overall wash with Army Painter 'Strong Tone'.
Considering that Thursday and Friday were completely lost due to long distance gigs, plus the fact that a couple of terrain projects were tackled, I'm quite pleased with this week's output - roll on week three!
Zomtober Blog List - click the links to visit
- Brummie's Wargaming Blog - Simon
- Four Colour Super Minis - Rob
- Eclectic Gentleman Tabletop Gamer - pulpcitizen
- Fantorical - Blaxkleric
- Mike's Random Wargaming Meanderings - Mike C
- Saturday Mornings - Ivor Evans
- 28mm Victorian Warfare - Michael Awdry
- Miniature Mayhem - Terry Silverthorn
- ANYTHING BUT A 1! - Clint
- Cheaphammer!!! - Kieron
- Lead Reckoning - Fred Jackson
- da Gobbo's Grotto - Wargaming blog - da Gobbo Grotto
- Never Mind The Jankers - Roy Williamson
- Paintbrush and Superglue - Matt
- Dizbusters Gaming Ephemera - Phil Curran
- Wargaming With Barks - Barks
- Thoughts of a Depressive Diplomatist - Edwin King
- EndTransmission's gaming stuff - Paul Smith
- Colgar6 and the Infinite Legion of Toy Soldiers - Colgar6