Much head-scratching going on at the moment, as I try to realise just what I've got in my minds eye, and I'll keep you informed on my successes and failures via progress reports!
Using my 'playing area' for large modelling projects has been OK up to now, but this week it's really been a pain in the posterior by slamming the brakes on the run of campaign games. It's a poor compromise and I really must sort out an alternative solution!!
The paint table has seen a flurry of activity this week. after I had a stroke of luck on ebay last week. Someone was selling their TWD:All Out War collection in two listings - the core set plus extras in one, and Prelude to Woodbury plus extras in the other. I thought the starting price was very reasonable so placed a bid on each........ to my amazement no-one else bid on them!
The zombies and four of the survivors were painted to a nice standard, and all they needed was their bases painting grey (the previous owner had chosen green) and the minis treating to a coat of Army Painter 'Strong Tone' wash to tie them in with my own zeds.
So, I've added to the horde via the All Out War core set,
The four painted survivors again just needed grey bases, but a 'Soft Tone' wash to match my other "not yet infected" minis.
Apologies for the humble offering this week, but I figured that a paltry post is better than no post at all, and I thank you for your patience!