Sunday 14 October 2018

Zomtober 2018 week two.........

......... and after the long days and late nights this week, I feel like a zombie!
Still, apart from domestic duties I've had a day at home today and managed to add another zed to the horde thanks to the Zomtober Painting Challenge.


It's only a single mini, but if it weren't for the challenge, I know I would have done absolutely nothing hobby related today, so a huge "Thank You" goes out to everyone involved - you guys are awesome!

To see the inspirational posts from this years participants, just click on the links below

12 comments:

  1. Any progress is progress, Wargame Addict, and your zed looks suitably grim imho. Good to see you getting your inspiration from this year's Zombtober Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hasslefree's zombie Suzi is such a terrific sculpt and well done to you for finding the time to get her finished for week 2 of the Zomtober challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nudge is sometimes all we need. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One is better than none! And I've been on the none side of things for a while now, so hats off to completing this weeks challenge 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. One painted is one less to paint Greg :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's progress, it counts! I know that often I feel that I just can't be bothered to do any hobby stuff, but once I get started I realise why I enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Bryan on this one, she is a lovely sculpt and you've done a cracking job making her look a scary figure, very well posed picture as well.
    I expect you can tell - I'm impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inly one, but nevertheless another addition to the horde (herd ?).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool. Always nice to see another Hasslefree zombie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edgy Zedheads are fun. Always nice to see that those energetic teens of our world are just as susceptible to a good undead gnashing like us slow old fogies!
    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicely done TWA - getting something done is the key thing, not necessarily quantity. :)

    ReplyDelete